activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: REST client authentication
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:03:23 GMT
Hi John,

REST servlet is just one client to the broker and if you want to use it with
secured broker you should do something like this

http://activemq.apache.org/security.html#Security-WebConsole

For securing access to the REST API, I'd suggest looking at

http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html#WebConsole-SecuringWebConsole

<http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html#WebConsole-SecuringWebConsole>
Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net