activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rollback transaction
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:35:18 GMT
If you are using the RAR, check out the prefetch configuration via the
activation spec, see the comment or note at the end of
http://activemq.apache.org/activation-spec-properties.html

Redeliveries block a consumer acking messages so the the amount of messages
visible to a consumer will be determined by the prefetch.