activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: systemUsage in activeMQ.xml
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:02:42 GMT
note that memoryUsage is the memory used by messages on destinations, it is
not total jvm memory, You still need to leave resources for threads,
destinations, connections/producers/consumers etc.

set memoryUsage to 70% of the jvm max heap if you want to be as generous as
possible and run your test scenarios against that.