activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Rodriguez <>
Subject Re: Re-Start required when changing activemq.xml or camel.xml ? Auto-restart possible?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:29:15 GMT
If changes are done in the xml files (activemq.xml and / or camel.xml), a
restart of the service will be necessary.

As far as I know, if ActiveMq is installed as a windows service, there is no
command line to restart a service, although you can stop and start it with
the following commands:
"net stop activemq" followed by "net start activemq".

You might want to create a batch file to do such things , one possible
example can be found
but the net has many other plausible solutions.