activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not start up embeded ActiveMQ Broker 'xbean:broker-config.xml'
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:28:25 GMT
looks like a classpath/classloader issue, all of the activemq classes should
be in the RAR.

It looks like the classloader that is loading the XBeanBrokerFactory cannot
see the RAR classloader which would indicate that it is not being loaded
from the RAR.

Is the activemq-core jar some where on the claspath of oc4j? If it is,
remove it.