activemq-users mailing list archives

From solanki <>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP Durable Subscriber Not Working.
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:40:31 GMT

I have searched through all posts related to the subject. Yet I failed to
find any help.
Here is the consumer code, and its not able to receive messages as a durable
subscriber. (It does receive messages  when its connected to the Broker but
not the onces that are sent when its not connected).
I have seen people ask this exact question few times in the forum but NONE
of them received any response regarding ActiveMQ-CPP durable subscriber not
working. Anyone would like to be the first  ?

many thanks

    auto_ptr<cms::ConnectionFactory> connectionFactory(
	  cms::ConnectionFactory::createCMSConnectionFactory( brokerURI ) );
    // Create a Connection
    connection = connectionFactory->createConnection();

    // Create a Session
    session = connection->createSession( cms::Session::AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

      cms::Topic* topic = session->createTopic("");
      // Create a MessageConsumer from the Session to the Topic or Queue
      cms::MessageConsumer *consumer =

	cms::Message* cmsmsg = consumer->receive();