activemq-users mailing list archives

From cobrien <clark.obr...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: systemUsage in activeMQ.xml
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:10:21 GMT

Radha

The <memoryUsage> element is used to set the maximum amount of memory the
broker will use.
The <tempUsage> element is used to set the maximum size of the message store
used for non- persistent messages that overflow from memory awaiting
dispatch. This overflow typically occurs when producer flow control has been
disabled.
The <storeUsage> element is used to control the maximum size of the ActiveMQ
message store (i.e., the store used for persistent messages).

Clark

www.ttmsolutions.com
ActiveMQ reference guide at
http://bit.ly/AMQRefGuide