activemq-users mailing list archives

From radha_mit <>
Subject systemUsage in activeMQ.xml
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:59:04 GMT

    we are planning to shift our jms provider to activeMQ from our next
product release.
    our first work involving activeMQ is to send 100 persistent messages
each of size 2.5 KB per second, on a JMS Topic.
    We plan to use AMQ PersistenceAdapter for that.

   Now, we have some doubts in systemUsage tab in the activeMQ.xml file.

  can anyone eloborate on what exactly is meant by memoryUsage, storeUsage
and tempUsage ?
  is there anylink in the activeMQ website that describes that ?