activemq-users mailing list archives

From lokem <>
Subject Consuming selective messages with multiple consumers, single queue (REST)
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2010 01:17:54 GMT

Hi folks,

I have 2 publishers submitting to a single queue.  These 2 publishers also
act as consumers for the responses from a single response queue for the
requests they've sent.  Since I'm using REST to obtain the requests; I have
no way to selectively retrieve the messages via selector.  Right now, the
consumers are utilizing the "readTimeout" parameter to wait for responses.

Is there a way I can guarantee that these 2 consumers will get the proper