activemq-users mailing list archives

From cobrien <clark.obr...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: activemq.conf - import xml tags using XInclude
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:49:00 GMT

Clark
I am not quite clear on what you are trying to accomplish but spring does
allow one to break up bean definitions into multiple files: The link below
describes the syntax.

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/spring-framework-reference/html/beans.html#beans-factory-xml-import

www.ttmsolutions.com
ActiveMQ reference guide at