activemq-users mailing list archives

From viiveek83 <>
Subject Active mq Jndi look up from Jboss
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:26:57 GMT

Hi ,
  I have activemq set up idependently and I am accessing it from the code
running in my jboss server.
I am unable to find a jndi implementation for this. I have seen
documenattion for jndi implementation , but it explains on how to connect to
activemq running inside jboss. Unfortunately I cannot implement taht way.
But i still want to use jndi to access the queue created in the activemq
from jboss.
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks In Advance,