activemq-users mailing list archives

From codescoder <bukka.r...@gmail.com>
Subject actviemq bug fixing
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:18:32 GMT

Hi There,
i have downloaded the ActiveMQ code and installed maven plug-ins for eclipse
and  i am able to build the code using mvn tool successfully, now i want to
starting looking to fixing the bugs and debugging code , but when i import
the project into my Eclipse workspace its created lot for projects,i am not
getting where to start, i think many of them for testing only can you please
suggest me what projects i need to use,rest of them i will delete, can you
point me to place where i can start fixing activemq issues,
i hope i can fix and report bugs in activemq with your help.