activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while installing activemq-cpp
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 21:13:39 GMT

Hi Tim,

It looks that the error I am getting is mostly from the perl end, not from
CMS. I am getting the following error,if I left my consumer producer idle
for a long time. I just create a new stomp object and before connecting it
back to the broker, left it idle for some time(120 min.),

my $stmp = Net::Stomp->new( { hostname => $broker, port => 61613} );
$stmp->connect().

On connect, it gives the following error,

Error reading command: Connection timed out at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/Net/Stomp/Frame.pm line 37.

If there is not much delay in connecting, it works fine.

Please let me now your inputs.

Thanks,
Manu