activemq-users mailing list archives

From BenXS <bxsto...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject How to automatically COPY incoming JMS msgs into second queue? Camel "Wiretap" does not work?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:28:37 GMT

I defined the following <route> for camel in an ActiveMQ installation:

<route>
    <from uri="activemq:inputqueue"/>
    <wireTap uri="activemq:dupequeue"/>
    <to uri="activemq:inputqueue"/>
</route>

Every incoming JMS msg should simply be duplicated. The dupe should be put
in
another queue called "dupequeue". The original jms msg should
remain in the input queue for later retrieval (by other java program).
Thats all.

The route definition above does not work.

The "WireTap" statement is performed successfully but the jms msg is
re-inserted into the
same source queue again which cause an endless loop.
How can I avoid re-application of the route definition once it is execute
the first time?

Alternatively: Is there another way to copy an incoming JMS msg into
another, second queue?

Ben