activemq-users mailing list archives

From "paul.mckenzie" <>
Subject ActiveMQ ignoring persistent=false
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:25:01 GMT

I am using Active MQ (5.3.2) for integration testing my application. I have
defined an active-mq broker in a spring config like so:

&lt;amq:broker useJmx="false"
        &lt;amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:0"/&gt;

But it seems to be ignoring `persistent=false` and every time I run the test
suite I get a folder created called `activemq-data`

What do I need to do so that Active MQ is not persistent?