activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while installing activemq-cpp
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 16:02:23 GMT

Hi All,

I am getting the following errors, while trying to install activemq-cpp,

    decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:42:25: error:
openssl/ssl.h: No such file or directory
    decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:43:25: error:
openssl/evp.h: No such file or directory
    decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:44:26: error:
openssl/rand.h: No such file or directory
    decaf/internal/net/ssl/openssl/OpenSSLContextSpi.cpp:45:26: error:
openssl/conf.h: No such file or directory

Please let me know, if I am doing something wrong, or what can be the cause
of this error.

Thanks,
Manu