activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sodan <so...@sodan.dk>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp 3.2.0 vs2005-build directory is missing
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:55:48 GMT

I just tried to use my VC10 project, but it fails many places... like:

1>  OpenwireStringSupport.cpp
1>..\src\main\activemq\wireformat\openwire\utils\OpenwireStringSupport.cpp(47):
error C2661: 'decaf::io::DataInputStream::readFully' : no overloaded
function takes 3 arguments
1>..\src\main\activemq\wireformat\openwire\utils\OpenwireStringSupport.cpp(181):
error C2661: 'decaf::io::OutputStream::write' : no overloaded function takes
3 arguments

Søren

- - -