activemq-users mailing list archives

From Luis Matos <>
Subject Re: Does a timeout exist for Consumers?
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:41:37 GMT

Hi Gary,

I did manage to put the strategy to work, but it's giving a lot of
exceptions. I tried with different values on the parameters, but the result
is similar always.

My test is done with 2 karafs connected to a broker. I send 10000 messages
from a producer and wait to see if they arrive on a consumer (via a camel

Are you interested in a detailed report of what happens (maybe sending you
the usecase and results of tests?), and if so, where should I send it to?