activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eibwen <gwal...@sedonatek.com>
Subject Re: Favicon Made Quickly
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:37:41 GMT

Honestly I feel too lazy to create an account to be able to open a request
right now for something that is pretty trivial like this.  If you want to
and can do it for me, feel free to, otherwise I probably will get around to
it eventually.

What exactly do you mean by the ASF license grant?  I'm not familiar with
the license processes here

Regards