activemq-users mailing list archives

From astlm <monica.astudi...@tic.alten.es>
Subject Could not start up embeded ActiveMQ Broker 'xbean:broker-config.xml'
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:47:00 GMT

Hello:

   I´m working with activemq 5.3.2 and a JCA-Conector activemq-rar-5.3.2 for
oc4j.
   Whe I try to deploy the conector activemq-rar-5.3.2, I get following
Exception
ADVERTENCIA: Could not start up embeded ActiveMQ Broker
'xbean:broker-config.xml': IOException parsing XML document from class path
resource [broker-config.xml]; nested exception is
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [broker-config.xml]
cannot be opened because it does not exist

    The broker-config.xml is in root directory of activemq-rar-5.3.2.rar.  I
add xmls tag. It´s like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core">

  <!--  shutdown hook is disabled as RAR classloader may be gone at shutdown
-->
  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" useJmx="true"
useShutdownHook="false" id="broker">
  </broker>
</beans>

And the ra.xml contains

<config-property>
            <config-property-name>BrokerXmlConfig</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>

<config-property-value>xbean:broker-config.xml</config-property-value>
        </config-property>

I read this bug https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2212  but the
solution isn´t Ok.

How can I solved this error?