activemq-users mailing list archives

From astlm <>
Subject Could not start up embeded ActiveMQ Broker 'xbean:broker-config.xml'
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:47:00 GMT

   I´m working with activemq 5.3.2 and a JCA-Conector activemq-rar-5.3.2 for
   Whe I try to deploy the conector activemq-rar-5.3.2, I get following
ADVERTENCIA: Could not start up embeded ActiveMQ Broker
'xbean:broker-config.xml': IOException parsing XML document from class path
resource [broker-config.xml]; nested exception is class path resource [broker-config.xml]
cannot be opened because it does not exist
    The broker-config.xml is in root directory of activemq-rar-5.3.2.rar.  I
add xmls tag. It´s like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="">

  <!--  shutdown hook is disabled as RAR classloader may be gone at shutdown
  <broker xmlns="" useJmx="true"
useShutdownHook="false" id="broker">

And the ra.xml contains

I read this bug  but the