activemq-users mailing list archives

From vbose <vigil.b...@yahoo.com>
Subject Securing ActiveMQ 5.3.2 Web console
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:39:34 GMT

I tried to follow the steps mentioned at the URL
http://www.nighttale.net/activemq/securing-activemq-531-console.html
securing-activemq-531-console  to secure ActiveMQ 5.3.2 web console. But it
did not work for me.

I have installed activeMQ 5.3.2 under /opt/ in our Test Linux servers. Then
I configured the embedded jetty.xml as per your recommendation. The file is
located in /opt/apache-activemq-5.3.2/conf. Then I restarted activeMQ
broker. But the activeMQ browser app running on port 8161 did not ask for
login.  I have a property file called amqrealm.properties located in
/opt/apache-activemq-5.3.2/conf. The jetty.xml configuration is uploaded for
reference.

I am using activemq script from the folder
/opt/apache-activemq-5.3.2/bin/linux-x86-32 to start the broker. Did I miss
anything?

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28892934/activeMQ-jetty.txt activeMQ-jetty.txt