activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eibwen <>
Subject Re: Server configuration port - Virtual hosts
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:43:45 GMT

I found the answer, it is possible if you have multiple IPs on the machine.

Once you have the second IP setup for the machine, follow this: [title: IIS binds to all IP addresses
on a server when you install IIS 7.0 on Windows Server 2008] (there are
similar guides for previous IIS versions as well)

Then you can specify the ip and port you want to bind to by changing
<transportConnector name="httpConn" uri=""/>
<transportConnector name="httpConn" uri=""/>  (Where is the IP that was added to the machine)

Then ActiveMQ should be able to start up without any exceptions.

I did not pursue having IIS forward it because I didn't see any setting
similar to what i wanted, but I still think one could at least write a small
webapp that would forward the requests for you.