activemq-users mailing list archives

From gsm2a <>
Subject Re: How to enable HTTPS when SSL is working ?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:06:27 GMT

I am trying to set up HTTPS support for the broker. My broker is deployed as
a web app under Tomcat. I added HTTPS  transport connector to activemq.xml.
My brokers seems to be hanging forever saying "Loading ActiveMQ Broker ..."
. If I add SSL system properties, it is messing up the tomcat SSL config.
Is there a way to configure embedded jetty server without using the system

On a seperate note, ssl transport connector is working by just adding the
sslcontext.  http transport connector is also working fine.

You  help is greartly appreciated!