activemq-users mailing list archives

From astlm <monica.astudi...@tic.alten.es>
Subject Re: Priority message
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:10:33 GMT

Thank you very much for your reply.

But these optios are not valid for my system.
I need order message by priority on real time and I have only one consumer
because the consumer send message another sistem wich it´s very slow.

Any other idea?
When does active-mq  implement the management of priorities from queue?

This are ok on next versions?

Thank you.