activemq-users mailing list archives

From cobrien <clark_obr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help with xslt configuration
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 00:00:59 GMT

It would be interesting to know what platform you are on. To have a
cross-platform solution  you may want to try  using
PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer to set a property for your activemq home.

something like

  <bean id="propertyConfigurer"
    <property name="activemq_home" value="file:/${activemq.home}"/>
  </bean>

Clark
http://www.ttmsolutions.com