activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eibwen <gwal...@sedonatek.com>
Subject Favicon Made Quickly
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:23:12 GMT

I was thinking that the admin page needed a favicon, and perhaps the main
website itself.  I thought I would try to make one really quick.  And
posting here because i'm not sure what else i would do with it.

To get this on the admin pages, and other default pages that come with
ActiveMQ, put the favicon.ico file into the \webapps\static folder.

In an ico file, with 8bit 16x16 and 32x32 sizes
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28859718/favicon.ico favicon.ico

The raw image I pieced together (NOT nice enough to use fullsize):
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28859718/simple2a.png

I took the feather from one of the Apache images, to my limited
understandings, this should be a legal use of it.
The feather is trademark of the Apache Foundation, I believe it would fall
under the Apache License as the great majority of Apache Foundation products
do.  If I'm informed otherwise, I will try to rectify it or delete these
files immediately.  I make no claims of rights to the image myself, ActiveMQ
can use it however they want, if at all.