activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: MultiCast Discovery and refusal of connection
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:44:04 GMT

Hi

With 5.2.0, I have some explicit log traces which can help to find the
origin of the problem. I just opened the AMQ-2774 case.

The problem appears when
- the multicast discovery process discovered a distant broker.
   a line "Establishing ..."  appears in the log file
- But the connection is not established (for any reason)
   no line "has been established" appears in the log file
- the connection is broken
   a line "bridge to Unknown" stopped appears in the log file

Then, even if the distant broker is restarted, the current broker doesn't
try to establish a connection with it (no new "Establishing ..." line
appears)

It seems to be the same in fuse 5.3.0.6 version.

Eric-AWL