activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ben Gateau <bengat...@hotmail.com>
Subject Messages from Dequeued going to Pending after broker restart
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:59:15 GMT

Hi,

ActiveMQ beginner here. I am sending messages to the queue and the listener
is consuming them. The messages then go to the Dequeued list. The problem is
that when I restart the broker (Ctrl-C on the command line and then starting
it with activemq script) the messages which were on the Dequeued queue go
back on the Pending queue, and are being delivered again. How Can I stop
that behaviour? If I shut down the server, messages which were Dequeued do
not go to the Pending. So the problem is only with stopping and starting
activemq. Version of ActiveMQ is 5.3.2, OS is Ubuntu Linux.

Thanks, Ben.