activemq-users mailing list archives

From astlm <monica.astudi...@tic.alten.es>
Subject Rollback transaction
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:16:15 GMT

Hello....

     I`m testing the redelivered menssages.I have an MBD, transaction
container, that makes rollback (context.setrollbackonly) of messages it
receives. I find that always makes rollback only 13 messages, there are more
messages in the queue and then wait long
jms.redeliveryPolicy.initialRedeliveryDelay = 60000 to receive a message
back. The question is can define the number of messages than rollback?
    For example:
         The queue have 30 messages, the MDB rollback 13 and wait
jms.redeliveryPolicy.initialRedeliveryDelay.
         Passed jms.redeliveryPolicy.initialRedeliveryDelay MDB recibe the
13 rollback message and the rest queue message.
     Thank you.