activemq-users mailing list archives

From radha_mit <>
Subject AMQpersistence store and network connectors
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 06:20:52 GMT

We have two activeMQ brokers, and these two are connected as a network of
connectors with the following conf in activemq.xml

			<networkConnector name="host1 and host2"

the persistent store in both the brokers are AMQ Persistence Store .
We are using activeMQ 5.3.0 and the messages we sent are always persistent.

there are messages left in the broker. we now crash the broker.
The clients automatically  failover to the broker.

What happens to the stored messages in the crashed broker. will it be
retrived only upon restarting the crashed broker (or) the other broker will
get those messages ? because i saw this post

there is no migration tools yet. You can setup a new broker with KahaDB and
connect it using network connector to the old one. It should drain all
messages to the new broker and store them in the KahaDB store.   in mar 2010
archieve ..