activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mueller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Possibility to encrypt persistent messages before storing they?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 13:48:44 GMT

Hello list!

We use ActiveMQ inside the FUSE ESB (4.2) and we are using persistent queues
(with the JDBC store). We have strong security requirements and we are not
allowed to persist our messages (always xml) with sensitive data in clear
text (unencrypted), also if it's only stored for a few milliseconds - in
general. Provides ActiveMQ out of the box some (plugable) solutions for
this? I'm not looking for the SSL transport level security.

I didn't found any information about this in Nabble or the ActiveMQ in
Action book...

Thanks in advanced,
Christian