activemq-users mailing list archives

From nwa <...@thebestisp.com>
Subject Hot Standby use-case
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 16:45:06 GMT

OK.  I have been reading up on ActiveMQ's ability to have a master-slave
configuration but am not entirely clear if this functionality will fit my
use case.

Scenario:  We have a application infrastructure based around ActiveMQ with a
number of Producers and Consumers (some both).

I am working on a HA/DR solution and would like the following: Every message
sent across the fabric replicated to another fabric to be consumed by a
mirrored system.

Better yet I would like this to be configurable so I can only replicate a
subset of the messages.  (Example: for a store and search system I really
only need to replicate the stores not mirror the search labor.  Also the
ack's will be generated by the proper mirror system components so I don't
want them replicated and have an 'echo')

Is this possible with existing ActiveMQ tools?

Thanks