activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <>
Subject Can't see admin webpage when bridging to multiple machines and one is down
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 17:27:15 GMT

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.3.0 on Windows XP and Debian Linux.

Perhaps I'm either doing something wrong or I don't understand, but I
noticed that the admin web page does not appear when starting up if one of
the machines I'm bridging to is not powered up.  I would have thought that
the camel/routes web page would indicate that the route (bridge) to the
remote machine was down.

When bridging to a remote machine that is down, what should I expect to see
in the local admin or camel/routes pages?