activemq-users mailing list archives

From munger <max.un...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: How to enable HTTPS when SSL is working ?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 09:29:10 GMT

Replying to myself:

The problem was that my web server (Jetty) didn't have any SSL connector
configured.... So i added it to my configuration. However, there still a
problem i get a 404 error from my server, here is my client log:

listenerContainer-1, WRITE: TLSv1 Handshake, length = 32
listenerContainer-1, WRITE: TLSv1 Application Data, length = 142
listenerContainer-1, READ: TLSv1 Application Data, length = 182
11:24:37,117  INFO <listenerContainer-1> Could not refresh JMS Connection -
retrying in 5000 ms
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
https://localhost:443. Reason: java.io.IOException: Failed to perform GET
on: https://localhost:443 as response was: 404
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:35)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:280)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:224)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:172)
	at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:125)
	at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:110)
	at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:81)
	at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createConnection(JmsAccessor.java:184)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.createSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:401)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.refreshSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:386)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.refreshConnectionUntilSuccessful(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:782)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.recoverAfterListenerSetupFailure(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:764)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:892)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to perform GET on:
https://localhost:443 as response was: 404
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.http.HttpClientTransport.doStart(HttpClientTransport.java:183)
	at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:53)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java:57)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java:57)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:260)
	... 12 more