activemq-users mailing list archives

From CorruptedBuffer <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ-CPP: access to raw socket?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 18:16:22 GMT

I know what you mean, and personally, *I* wouldn't want to, but there are a
lot of C/C++ developers here that think no messaging API is complete unless
it provides this capability.  When I first tried to get them to use the
FioranoMQ C++ capability years ago, it was nixed for this very reason.  This
article made me think it may be possible:

but I see now that it may not have been talking about CMS.