activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does amq:connectionFactory use PooledConnectionFactory?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 06:31:05 GMT

You can use also the PooledConnectionFactory like that if you use ActiveMq
with Camel jms component :

    <bean id="active-mq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
    	<property name="transacted" value="false"/>
    	<property name="connectionFactory" ref="pooledConnectionFactory"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="activemqConnectionFactory"
        <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
    </bean>

    <bean id="pooledConnectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactoryBean">
        <property name="maxConnections" value="8" />
        <property name="maximumActive" value="500" />
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="activemqConnectionFactory"
/>
        <property name="resourceName" value="activemq.default" />
    </bean>

KR,

Charles

acec acec wrote:

> Hi, all
> According to the following articles, I should use PooledConnectionFactory
> to avoid the performance issues.
> http://activemq.apache.org/spring-support.html
> http://activemq.apache.org/jmstemplate-gotchas.html
>
> When I use the following configuration to create connectionFactory:
> <amq:connectionFactory id="jmsFactory" brokerURL="vm://localhost"/>
>
> Does it use PooledConnectionFactory?
>
> Thanks.
> Arden

-----