activemq-users mailing list archives

From snicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject No delivery at all on a topic with a unknown durable subscriber
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:27:41 GMT

Hi guys,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.3.2 standalone with a Tomcat/Spring/BTM application.

I had problem to get the rollback to work on a Topic (see my previous
post[1]) so I tried to activate the durable subscriber. I have configured my
DefaultMessageListenerContainer with a fake userId and clientId (just to
try) and as a result I did not get any message at all (uh?).

My use case is the following:

* Start ActiveMQ & Tomcat with my app (no deployment error)
* Send a message on the topic (at this point I should have a log entry
confirming that the message was delivered to my message listener

With a fake/wrong durable subscriber, I just get nothing. Is that expected?

Thanks,
St├ęphane

[1]
http://old.nabble.com/No-redelivery-after-rollback-on-a-Topic-to28746372.html