activemq-users mailing list archives

From bcmoney <bryan.copel...@nrc.ca>
Subject Re: Working C example?
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 11:11:12 GMT

We have a need to control a legacy application on an old Unix server which we
have very little control over, save the ability to upload some files and run
a GNU C compiler... also, we have to call into C code to start, stop and
load datasets into the application. I suppose JNA could be used for native
calls from Java, but that might not be possible in our case.

We are definitely using Java/AJAX JMS clients for our main application, both
were very easy & straightforward, however need to be able to also accomodate
keeping a couple older legacy apps alive as part of the feature suite. I'm a
huge fan of the AJAX JMS client, very nicely done and great tool for
controlling the user's screen as part of e-learning scenarios!