activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp 3.2.0 vs2005-build directory is missing
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:57:42 GMT
On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 04:51 -0700, Sodan wrote:
> for now... what is the immediate solution to the problem below ?
> (everything else seems to compile and work just fine)
>
> activemq\ResourceLifecycleManager.obj : warning LNK4042: object specified
> more than once
> activemq\src\main\activemq\cmsutil\ResourceLifecycleManager.cpp
> and
> activemq\src\main\decaf\internal\util\ResourceLifecycleManager.cpp
>
> thanx,
> Søren

At this time I don't know of a solution to this issue, I assume there's
a compiler option to get the VS2010 compiler to respect the unique name
of the class via its namespace but I haven't had time to search for it,
if you want to look into it we'd love to know the answer.

Regards

--
Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/