activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp and solutions written in C
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:02:01 GMT
On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 15:27 -0700, ararog wrote:
> After read cms code I could get a better idea about how to marshal/unmarshal
> primitives, but there's a lot of abstraction there that doesn't help me to
> understand how to perform some actions on server (connect, subscribe,
> publish, consume...)

So I take it you are writing a C library from scratch?

The first thing to look at is the WireFormatNegotiator class in
ActiveMQ-CPP, then at ActiveMQConnection, follow the path of the
WireFormat command, and the ConnectionInfo command, that will get you
started on connecting to the Broker.

Regards

--
Tim Bish