activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp and solutions written in C
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:20:41 GMT
On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 11:10 -0700, ararog wrote:
> Hi!
> Since there's no activity in C version of openwire client library, I would
> like to know if there's any chance to make activemq-cpp library be callable
> from C code.

We welcome your contributions, I don't have any plan to work on that but
you are welcome to contribute.  You could also pickup work on the
OpenWire-C client, I've looked at the code and it looks to be pretty far
along and could be made to work if someone took the time to take it on.

Tim Bish

Open Source Integration:
ActiveMQ in Action:

Follow me on Twitter: