activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp and solutions written in C
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:20:41 GMT
On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 11:10 -0700, ararog wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Since there's no activity in C version of openwire client library, I would
> like to know if there's any chance to make activemq-cpp library be callable
> from C code.

We welcome your contributions, I don't have any plan to work on that but
you are welcome to contribute.  You could also pickup work on the
OpenWire-C client, I've looked at the code and it looks to be pretty far
along and could be made to work if someone took the time to take it on.

Regards

--
Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/