activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: example.A queue keeps coming back.
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 21:41:48 GMT
On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 17:36 -0400, shaun.t.erickson@accenture.com wrote:
> Yes. As I mentioned in my original email on this topic (no pun intended), I found it
in that xml file and not only is that section of that xml file commented out, but the include
of that xml file, in activemq.xml, is also commented out.

> So why does it still get created on every startup of activemq and, after I delete it,
why does it sometimes come back in between startups?

> -ste

Did you delete the data directory after making the change to the
configuration file?

Regards

occasionally creates in between startups. We have many clients connecting and reconnecting,
but they would create queues based on their machine name, not one called "example.A".

> > -ste
>
> Check your camel.xml in the conf directory, its a sample to show
> how to configure Camel routes inside of ActiveMQ.
>
> Regards
> Tim.

Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/