activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: example.A queue keeps coming back.
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 20:37:43 GMT
On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 16:22 -0400, shaun.t.erickson@accenture.com wrote:
> I'm running 5.3.1. Something in amq is creating it on startup and now something occasionally
creates in between startups. We have many clients connecting and reconnecting, but they would
create queues based on their machine name, not one called "example.A".

> -ste

Check your camel.xml in the conf directory, its a sample to show
how to configure Camel routes inside of ActiveMQ.

Regards
Tim.

Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/