activemq-users mailing list archives

From <shaun.t.erick...@accenture.com>
Subject example.A queue keeps coming back.
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:26:26 GMT
This queue gets created on ActiveMQ start up. I delete it and it comes back on the next start
up. Lately, it has started showing up in between start ups. The only place I see it mentioned
is in the camel configuration file, but the include of that is commented out in activemq.xml.
So, where is it coming from and how do I make it go away permanently? Thanks.

-ste