activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: SSL Configurations for ActiveMq
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 13:07:48 GMT
Hi,

the way is to check example configuration that comes with the ActiveMQ
distribution:

conf/activemq-static-network-broker1.xml
conf/activemq-static-network-broker2.xml

and change it to use ssl transport

        <networkConnectors>
            <networkConnector uri="static:(ssl://localhost:61616)"
duplex="true"/>
        </networkConnectors>

Note probably that you'll need to setup ssl context as well, like

        <sslContext>
            <sslContext keyStore="file:${activemq.base}/conf/broker.ks"
              keyStorePassword="password"
trustStore="file:${activemq.base}/conf/broker.ts"
              trustStorePassword="password"/>
        </sslContext>

for example.

Check http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html for more information.