activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Firewall ports
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 08:00:19 GMT
I just tried this and it works as expected:

public void testCreateTcpConnectionUsingKnownLocalPort() throws Exception {
        broker = new BrokerService();
        broker.setPersistent(false);
        TransportConnector connector =
broker.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61610?wireFormat.tcpNoDelayEnabled=true");
        broker.start();

        // This should create the connection.
        ActiveMQConnectionFactory cf = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61610/localhost:51610");
        connection = (ActiveMQConnection)cf.createConnection();
        assertNotNull(connection);

        broker.stop();
    }