activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sebastian Rodriguez <srodrig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activemq comunication causes out of memory
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 07:27:26 GMT
Hi Dimitarn,
Can you specify which version of Active MQ you are using so that we can
discard some of the already discovered bugs if you are not using the latest
stable release? Thanks!
Seb

On 5 May 2010 14:59, dimitarn <dimitarn@abv.bg> wrote:

>
> I have jboss server and i have  activemq. There is only one topic which
> jboss
> lookups and sends not very often messages on it, which activemq receives.
> Here is stack trace that i get.What is the reason for it. This is critical
> because it causes out of memory errors 8-O
>
> Here is my send method
> [CODE]
> @Override
>        public void send(final Message message) throws JMSException {
>                try {
>                        producer = session().createProducer(topic());
>
>  producer().setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);
>                        producer().send(message);
>                        producer().close();
>
>                } catch (final JMSException e) {
>                        // perform recovery
>                        sleep();
>                        this.initialize();
>                        this.startProcessing();
>                }
>        }
> [/CODE]
> [CODE]
> 2010-05-05 00:09:42,637 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> ......................
> 2010-05-05 00:09:33,639 WARN
> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617 , attempting
> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
> 2010-05-05 00:09:18,899 WARN
> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617 , attempting
> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
> 2010-05-05 00:09:18,899 WARN
> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617 , attempting
> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
> 2010-05-05 00:12:43,508 WARN
> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617 , attempting
> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
> 2010-05-05 00:12:33,969 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 00:12:33,968 WARN
> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617 , attempting
> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
> 2010-05-05 00:12:24,895 WARN
> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617 , attempting
> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
> .....................
>
> 2010-05-05 00:18:36,862 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:60)
> .............
> 2010-05-05 00:24:34,442 WARN
> [org.jboss.jms.server.connectionmanager.SimpleConnectionManager] (Timer-3)
> A
> problem has been detected with the connection to remote client
> 3j001-w2187p-g8ssbl2v-1-g8tdsph8-1lkx, jmsClientID=null. It is possible the
> client has exited without closing its connection(s) or the network has
> failed. All associated connection resources will be cleaned up.
> 2010-05-05 00:43:15,681 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormatFactory.createWireFormat(OpenWireFormatFactory.java:62)
> ..............
> 2010-05-05 00:43:15,682 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.createWireFormat(TransportFactory.java:212)
> 2010-05-05 00:43:59,104 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:155)
> ..............
> 2010-05-05 00:44:09,162 WARN
> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617 , attempting
> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
> 2010-05-05 00:44:09,161 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.compositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:93)
> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,982 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(FailoverTransport.java:682)
> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport$2.iterate(FailoverTransport.java:115)
> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
> 2010-05-05 00:48:26,983 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> 2010-05-05 00:48:36,479 WARN
> [org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ
> Transport: tcp:///IP:61617) Transport failed to tcp://IP:61617 , attempting
> to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException
> .......................
> 2010-05-05 00:58:01,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> 2010-05-05 01:04:17,811 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> 2010-05-05 01:04:17,811 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> 2010-05-05 01:07:12,539 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 01:07:12,541 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,498 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:60)
> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,498 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.<init>(OpenWireFormat.java:66)
> 2010-05-05 01:07:22,499 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormatFactory.createWireFormat(OpenWireFormatFactory.java:62)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:03,066 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.createWireFormat(TransportFactory.java:212)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:12,726 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doCompositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:155)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:12,727 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.compositeConnect(TransportFactory.java:93)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,859 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.doReconnect(FailoverTransport.java:682)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,859 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport$2.iterate(FailoverTransport.java:115)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
> org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,860 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> 2010-05-05 01:09:36,861 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)  at
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> 2010-05-05 01:11:38,579 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 01:11:38,580 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> ................
>
>
> .................
>
> 2010-05-05 06:25:50,259 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:26:54,587 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:26:54,588 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:31:21,206 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,718 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,719 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,719 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,721 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:31:30,721 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,789 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,790 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,790 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:31:45,791 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,989 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:33:45,990 ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.UDP]
> (Timer-9,210.63.32.227:50156) failed sending message to null (150 bytes)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:33:54,975 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:35:19,449 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:35:19,449 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task) Exception in thread
> "ActiveMQ Task"
> 2010-05-05 06:35:28,937 ERROR [org.jgroups.protocols.TCP]
> (Timer-1,210.63.32.227:7900) failed sending message to null (163 bytes)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> 2010-05-05 06:35:52,714 ERROR [STDERR] (ActiveMQ Task)
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> [/CODE]
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://old.nabble.com/Activemq-comunication-causes-out-of-memory-tp28457403p28457403.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>


-- 
Sebastien Rodriguez

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message