activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Casey <jamesc....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: python lib to use with ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 14:38:29 GMT
Hi Mark.

pyactivemq (http://code.google.com/p/pyactivemq/) used the ActiveMQ
C++ library and gives the most coverage over the full feature set.

Most of the other python libraries used for communicating to ActiveMQ
use STOMP instead of Openwire and don't support JMS (but can
interoperate with other clients written using JMS. A full list is at
http://stomp.codehaus.org/Python. stomp.py
(http://code.google.com/p/stomppy/) and  stomper
(http://code.google.com/p/stomper/) seem to be the most actively used.

cheers,