activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ freeze
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 11:05:56 GMT
If you can capture some thread dumps of both the master and slave brokers,
ideally a small series, with  few seconds between each this would help
determine what is going on.

Obviously, if this is repeatable, please open a jira issue to track it and
add your test case if you can.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration