activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Debian / ubuntu package ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 15:31:42 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunately, nothing significant is done in this area so far, so any
contribution is appreciated. I played a bit with unix-maven-plugin

http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/assembly/pom-deb.xml?r=HEAD

but didn't like it after all. So if you can create a script that will make a
.deb package from current tag.gz archive, that would be great.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net